Passenger Attacks Metro Bus Driver
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - A Metro bus driver has been injured after police say the driver was attacked by a passenger.
It happened Sunday afternoon at 14th and Cole.
The bus, on the Number 32 Martin Luther King-Chouteau line, veered off the road and hit a fence near 14th and Cole just north of downtown.
The driver has been hospitalized, with Metro saying the injuries are not life-threatening.
No one else on the bus was hurt.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Nixon Creating Group to Address Ferguson Issues
- Phone Theft Suspect Takes Selfies with Stolen Phone
- SIU Police Probe Latest Reported Sexual Assault
- Homeless Man Victim of Knockout Assault
- Tensions Rise After New Michael Brown Shooting Details are Released
- Sen. Nasheed Arrested by County Police in Ferguson