Passenger Attacks Metro Bus Driver
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - A Metro bus driver has been injured after police say the driver was attacked by a passenger.
It happened Sunday afternoon at 14th and Cole.
The bus, on the Number 32 Martin Luther King-Chouteau line, veered off the road and hit a fence near 14th and Cole just north of downtown.
The driver has been hospitalized, with Metro saying the injuries are not life-threatening.
No one else on the bus was hurt.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- St. Louis County Officials Prepare for DOJ’s Ferguson Report
- Police Looking for Bank Bandit
- U.S. Considers Banning Type of Popular Rifle Ammunition
- Former Chief Fitch Sees Lose-Lose Scenario for Ferguson with DOJ Action
- Person of Interest Sought in 2014 Homicide
- Chief Dotson Blasts Amendment Allowing Felons to be Armed