ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A Metro bus driver has been injured after police say the driver was attacked by a passenger.
It happened Sunday afternoon at 14th and Cole.
The bus, on the Number 32 Martin Luther King-Chouteau line, veered off the road and hit a fence near 14th and Cole just north of downtown.
The driver has been hospitalized, with Metro saying the injuries are not life-threatening.
No one else on the bus was hurt.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- SIUE Soccer Player Suspended over Fake IDs
- Court to hear LGBT woman’s claim of harassment at senior living facility
- Open Wounds – The Impact of Gun Violence in St. Louis
- Trooper Injured When Car Hit By Alleged Drunk Driver
- Injured Pontoon Beach Police Officer Comes Home
- Mother’s Boyfriend Charged in Two-Year-Old’s Death