ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A Metro bus driver has been injured after police say the driver was attacked by a passenger.
It happened Sunday afternoon at 14th and Cole.
The bus, on the Number 32 Martin Luther King-Chouteau line, veered off the road and hit a fence near 14th and Cole just north of downtown.
The driver has been hospitalized, with Metro saying the injuries are not life-threatening.
No one else on the bus was hurt.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Major Case Squad Called in for Collinsville, IL Killing
- Arrest Made In St. Louis Kidnapping Case
- Body Found In Missouri River Identified, Suspect in Custody
- Police Call It ‘Assassination,’ Ask for Public’s Help Solving Teen’s Murder
- Police Say Man Killed by Officers after Florissant Disturbance
- Hastert to Assault Victim: Pay Back $1.7M in Hush Money