ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A Metro bus driver has been injured after police say the driver was attacked by a passenger.
It happened Sunday afternoon at 14th and Cole.
The bus, on the Number 32 Martin Luther King-Chouteau line, veered off the road and hit a fence near 14th and Cole just north of downtown.
The driver has been hospitalized, with Metro saying the injuries are not life-threatening.
No one else on the bus was hurt.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Standoff in Fredericktown After Bomb Threat Has Peaceful End
- Local College Rejects Request To Allow Students To Carry Guns on Campus
- Jefferson City Woman Found Safe
- Football Player Mistakenly Arrested Playing Pokemon Go
- Another Vacant Building Burns in South St. Louis
- Go-Kart Driver Hurt After Striking St. Louis Police Cruiser