Passenger Attacks Metro Bus Driver
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - A Metro bus driver has been injured after police say the driver was attacked by a passenger.
It happened Sunday afternoon at 14th and Cole.
The bus, on the Number 32 Martin Luther King-Chouteau line, veered off the road and hit a fence near 14th and Cole just north of downtown.
The driver has been hospitalized, with Metro saying the injuries are not life-threatening.
No one else on the bus was hurt.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Two Dead After St. Louis County Bar Shootings
- No Grand Jury Decision This Weekend
- Springfield Firefighter Arrested for Wielding Gun
- Ex-St. Francois County Firefighter Gets 20 Years For Arson
- Sen. Nasheed Fends Off Would-Be Robber
- Suspects Indicted on Federal Charges of Obtaining Weapons to Harm Law Officers