ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A St. Peters man, missing since July 5, has been found floating in the Mississippi River in St. Louis.
Forty-seven-year old David Brangenberg’s body was found Saturday by St. Louis Firefighters.
His car was located in Bridgeton, at the end of Missouri Bottom Road Saturday night. It was thought to be an abandoned vehicle and towed.
St. Peters Police say foul play is not suspected right now, but an investigation is ongoing to determine the cause of death.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Reward Offered in Cahokia Murder Case
- Highway Patrol Issues 6,000 Tickets During 3-Month Pilot Project
- Armed Man Arrested After Stopping Amtrak Train
- STL Man Found Guilty In Death of SIUE Student Trying to Sell Car
- 4 Broadcasters With KMOX Ties Named Ford C. Frick Award Finalists
- Amazon Says It Received 238 Proposals for 2nd Headquarters