ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A St. Peters man, missing since July 5, has been found floating in the Mississippi River in St. Louis.
Forty-seven-year old David Brangenberg’s body was found Saturday by St. Louis Firefighters.
His car was located in Bridgeton, at the end of Missouri Bottom Road Saturday night. It was thought to be an abandoned vehicle and towed.
St. Peters Police say foul play is not suspected right now, but an investigation is ongoing to determine the cause of death.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Protesters Show Support For Obamacare
- Police Identify Man Found Dead Outside Hospital
- 1 Dead, 1 Hurt After Fiery Wreck in St. Louis County
- St. Charles Artist Sells 4-Foot Steel ‘Trump Tie’
- GM to Announce $1B Factory Investment, New Jobs
- Greitens to Focus on Job Growth During State of the State