Missing St. Peters Man Found in Mississippi River
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - A St. Peters man, missing since July 5, has been found floating in the Mississippi River in St. Louis.
Forty-seven-year old David Brangenberg’s body was found Saturday by St. Louis Firefighters.
His car was located in Bridgeton, at the end of Missouri Bottom Road Saturday night. It was thought to be an abandoned vehicle and towed.
St. Peters Police say foul play is not suspected right now, but an investigation is ongoing to determine the cause of death.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Gap Closing in Race for Illinois Governor
- Police May Not See Reimbursement from State for Work in Ferguson
- Hundreds in Washington DC Asking for Cancer Research Funding
- Drury Celebrates Opening of Hotel in Brentwood
- Missouri Ranked 18th in Country for Most Deer Collisions
- Kansas City Teen Shot With Stun Gun Out of Coma