ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A St. Peters man, missing since July 5, has been found floating in the Mississippi River in St. Louis.
Forty-seven-year old David Brangenberg’s body was found Saturday by St. Louis Firefighters.
His car was located in Bridgeton, at the end of Missouri Bottom Road Saturday night. It was thought to be an abandoned vehicle and towed.
St. Peters Police say foul play is not suspected right now, but an investigation is ongoing to determine the cause of death.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Process Of Choosing Next St. Louis Police Chief Rolls On
- St. Louis NAACP: Southwest Creating Discriminatory Environment at Lambert
- Fenton Golf Course Blames Frequent Flooding on Valley Park Levee
- ‘Jake The Diamond Dog’ Needs to Be Employed by Major League Baseball
- 135th Annual VP Parade Set for Downtown St. Louis Saturday
- MetroLink Cracking Down on Those Who Ride in City Without Paying