Missing St. Peters Man Found in Mississippi River
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A St. Peters man, missing since July 5, has been found floating in the Mississippi River in St. Louis.
Forty-seven-year old David Brangenberg’s body was found Saturday by St. Louis Firefighters.
His car was located in Bridgeton, at the end of Missouri Bottom Road Saturday night. It was thought to be an abandoned vehicle and towed.
St. Peters Police say foul play is not suspected right now, but an investigation is ongoing to determine the cause of death.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Sextortion, Cyber Crime Targeting Young Boys and Girls
- Judge: Chicago Jail’s Newspaper Ban Violates 1st Amendment
- VIDEO: Police Release Video of Armed Robbery Suspect
- Judge Bars Full State Worker Pay Without Illinois Budget
- One Year Later: More Questions In Case Of Missing Mo. Woman
- Is This Watergate or Boxgate? Uber Delivers Letters, Bottled Water to Taxicab Commissioners