Missing St. Peters Man Found in Mississippi River
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A St. Peters man, missing since July 5, has been found floating in the Mississippi River in St. Louis.
Forty-seven-year old David Brangenberg’s body was found Saturday by St. Louis Firefighters.
His car was located in Bridgeton, at the end of Missouri Bottom Road Saturday night. It was thought to be an abandoned vehicle and towed.
St. Peters Police say foul play is not suspected right now, but an investigation is ongoing to determine the cause of death.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Construction Worker Killed on SIUE Campus
- Suicidal Man Sought by Police
- Parkway West Middle School Student Advances to National Spelling Bee Finals
- Controversial Statue at SLU Relocated
- Saint Louis FC Advance in U.S. Open Cup to Face Sporting KC
- Permit Driver Killed, Mother Hurt in Highway 21 Crash