Boy, 11, Shot in South St. Louis Robbery
ST. LOUIS (AP) - An 11-year-old boy is among three victims injured in a robbery in St. Louis.
The crime happened just after midnight Monday in south St. Louis. Police say an armed suspect announced a robbery and began shooting, injuring a 50-year-old man, a 34-year-old woman and the child. All three are hospitalized in stable condition.
Police continue to search for the suspect.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Shooting Inside Chuck E Cheese’s in St. Charles
- Woman Who Allegedly Tried to Kill a Man is Sought in Lincoln Co
- Gunman on Probation Charged in Sunday’s Shotgun Scare
- Hot-Spot Policing Underway in Four St. Louis Neighborhoods
- Retired Circuit Judge Urges Caution in Changing Way Bonds Are Set
- STL County Police Investigating Jamestown Mall Break-In