Boy, 11, Shot in South St. Louis Robbery
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (AP) - An 11-year-old boy is among three victims injured in a robbery in St. Louis.
The crime happened just after midnight Monday in south St. Louis. Police say an armed suspect announced a robbery and began shooting, injuring a 50-year-old man, a 34-year-old woman and the child. All three are hospitalized in stable condition.
Police continue to search for the suspect.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Stolen Dump Truck, Boat, ATVs Recovered in Jefferson County
- Abducted Child Found Safe In Southern Illinois
- Glen Carbon Man Faces Kiddie Porn Charges
- Police Look for Suspects in Shooting Near Washington Avenue Club
- North St. Louis Shootings Leave Two People Dead
- Mo. State Senator: Ferguson is ‘Experiencing PTSD Right Now’