ST. LOUIS (AP) – An 11-year-old boy is among three victims injured in a robbery in St. Louis.
The crime happened just after midnight Monday in south St. Louis. Police say an armed suspect announced a robbery and began shooting, injuring a 50-year-old man, a 34-year-old woman and the child. All three are hospitalized in stable condition.
Police continue to search for the suspect.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Tips Sought In Domino’s Armed Robbery
- Missouri Man Allegedly Pointed a Loaded Rifle at a North Dakota Deputy
- Ethical Society of Police Says There’s a Problem With Chief Dotson
- Rams’ Bailey In Critical Condition After Shooting
- Supreme Court Tosses St. Louis Murder Convictions for Man on Death Row
- Minority Police Group to Declare ‘No Confidence’ in Chief Dotson