Boy, 11, Shot in South St. Louis Robbery
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (AP) - An 11-year-old boy is among three victims injured in a robbery in St. Louis.
The crime happened just after midnight Monday in south St. Louis. Police say an armed suspect announced a robbery and began shooting, injuring a 50-year-old man, a 34-year-old woman and the child. All three are hospitalized in stable condition.
Police continue to search for the suspect.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Fired Milwaukee Police Officer Claims Debilitating Mental Health Issues Due to Ferguson
- Expert: Autopsy Doesn’t Show if Michael Brown Went for Officer’s Gun
- Cops Catch World Series Counterfeiters
- Four Unsolved Highway Shootings – One Fatal – Have Police on Guard
- New Information Released on Michael Brown Case
- Former “Golden Boy” Banker Arrested