Boy, 11, Shot in South St. Louis Robbery
ST. LOUIS (AP) - An 11-year-old boy is among three victims injured in a robbery in St. Louis.
The crime happened just after midnight Monday in south St. Louis. Police say an armed suspect announced a robbery and began shooting, injuring a 50-year-old man, a 34-year-old woman and the child. All three are hospitalized in stable condition.
Police continue to search for the suspect.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Juvenile Detained in Missouri Kidnapping Case
- Two Charged After Police Chase in Florissant
- Federal Trial Postponed in Illinois Needles-in-Meat Case
- Digging for History at Site of Burned-Out Boutique
- Dotson’s Plan for Highway Patrol Brings Mixed Reactions from City Hall
- Melee at St. Louis City Hall During Hearing on Police Oversight Board