Boy, 11, Shot in South St. Louis Robbery
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (AP) - An 11-year-old boy is among three victims injured in a robbery in St. Louis.
The crime happened just after midnight Monday in south St. Louis. Police say an armed suspect announced a robbery and began shooting, injuring a 50-year-old man, a 34-year-old woman and the child. All three are hospitalized in stable condition.
Police continue to search for the suspect.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Nixon Creating Group to Address Ferguson Issues
- Phone Theft Suspect Takes Selfies with Stolen Phone
- SIU Police Probe Latest Reported Sexual Assault
- Homeless Man Victim of Knockout Assault
- Tensions Rise After New Michael Brown Shooting Details are Released
- Sen. Nasheed Arrested by County Police in Ferguson