Dozens of Cars Damaged, Destroyed in Lake St. Louis Fire
LAKE ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOX) – A morning blaze at a Lake St. Louis apartment complex left 32 cars damaged and, of those, about 20 were destroyed.
The fire broke out around 3 a.m. at a wooden carport at the Cedar Ridge Apartments, off I-64 at the Prospect Rd. exit in St. Charles County.
Firefighters kept the flames from spreading. No one was hurt.
The cause of the fire is unknown.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- TriWest Healthcare Plans to Hire 500 People in Kansas City
- Illinois Courtrooms Facing Shortage of Court Reporters
- Woman Accused in Antifreeze Deaths Wants Statements Tossed
- Cierpiot Elected by Peers to Missouri House Majority Leader
- Woman Sues Credit Reporting Firms for Declaring Her Dead
- DOJ Releases Scathing Report on St. Louis County Family Court