LAKE ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOX) – A morning blaze at a Lake St. Louis apartment complex left 32 cars damaged and, of those, about 20 were destroyed.
The fire broke out around 3 a.m. at a wooden carport at the Cedar Ridge Apartments, off I-64 at the Prospect Rd. exit in St. Charles County.
Firefighters kept the flames from spreading. No one was hurt.
The cause of the fire is unknown.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- ‘Outside In: Paint for Peace’ Exhibit set to Debut Murals from Ferguson Protests
- In Some U.S. Schools, Resistance to Ending Corporal Punishment
- East St. Louis Closes Jail After Sanitation Complaint
- Thousands of Dollars Worth of Sunglasses Stolen in Chesterfield
- Fire Damages Rural Missouri School
- BBB Warns St. Louis About Burial Insurance Scheme