Dozens of Cars Damaged, Destroyed in Lake St. Louis Fire
Get Breaking News First
LAKE ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOX) - A morning blaze at a Lake St. Louis apartment complex left 32 cars damaged and, of those, about 20 were destroyed.
The fire broke out around 3 a.m. at a wooden carport at the Cedar Ridge Apartments, off I-64 at the Prospect Rd. exit in St. Charles County.
Firefighters kept the flames from spreading. No one was hurt.
The cause of the fire is unknown.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Freight Train Derails in South St. Louis County
- The Sports Hub: Dr. Rick Lehman
- SKF Expanding to NorthPark
- UPDATED: Former Police Chief Speaks on Latest Michael Brown Shooting Information
- Belleville Police Investigate Sexual Assault Allegation
- Union Nurses Give List of Demands Regarding Ebola Care to Administrators