Dozens of Cars Damaged, Destroyed in Lake St. Louis Fire
Get Breaking News First
LAKE ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOX) - A morning blaze at a Lake St. Louis apartment complex left 32 cars damaged and, of those, about 20 were destroyed.
The fire broke out around 3 a.m. at a wooden carport at the Cedar Ridge Apartments, off I-64 at the Prospect Rd. exit in St. Charles County.
Firefighters kept the flames from spreading. No one was hurt.
The cause of the fire is unknown.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- McCulloch: ‘No Information or Evidence Has Been Released by the Grand Jury’
- Report: Darren Wilson Expected to be ‘Eased Out’ of Police Department
- Police Officers’ Wives Collect Food for Ferguson Duty
- Sexual Predator on the Run
- Officer Darren Wilson Due to Testify in 10 Felony Cases
- Family Claims Police Escorted Them Off Plane Because of Child’s Tantrum