BOONE COUNTY, Mo. (KMOX) – The head of a Missouri Baptist center is accused of trying to arrange sex with a dog using an ad on Craigslist.
The Columbia Tribune reports Jerald Hill of Boone County was arrested Tuesday and charged with attempted unlawful sex with an animal and attempted animal abuse.
Hill allegedly posted the ad and police responded to it. A detective with the task force exchanged emails with Hill under the guise of offering a dog that Hill could have sex with and met him in Columbia, the paper reports. He was then arrested without incident.
Hill is the CEO of Windermere Baptist Conference Center.
Hill was released from the Boone County Jail after posting bond totaling $1,000.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- SIUE Soccer Player Suspended over Fake IDs
- Court to hear LGBT woman’s claim of harassment at senior living facility
- Open Wounds – The Impact of Gun Violence in St. Louis
- Trooper Injured When Car Hit By Alleged Drunk Driver
- Injured Pontoon Beach Police Officer Comes Home
- Mother’s Boyfriend Charged in Two-Year-Old’s Death