BOONE COUNTY, Mo. (KMOX) – The head of a Missouri Baptist center is accused of trying to arrange sex with a dog using an ad on Craigslist.
The Columbia Tribune reports Jerald Hill of Boone County was arrested Tuesday and charged with attempted unlawful sex with an animal and attempted animal abuse.
Hill allegedly posted the ad and police responded to it. A detective with the task force exchanged emails with Hill under the guise of offering a dog that Hill could have sex with and met him in Columbia, the paper reports. He was then arrested without incident.
Hill is the CEO of Windermere Baptist Conference Center.
Hill was released from the Boone County Jail after posting bond totaling $1,000.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Police Search for Suspect in Affton Pulaski Bank Robbery
- Carjacking Suspect Killed by Officer Identified
- Saint Louis Zoo Hosts Anti-Poaching Speaker
- Carjacking Suspect Killed Following Police Pursuit
- Feds: Photographer Duped Dozens Of Women Into Having Sex
- Officer Flamion To Receive Wheelchair-Accessible Van