Baptist Church Leader in Missouri Arrested for Arranging Sex With Dog
BOONE COUNTY, Mo. (KMOX) - The head of a Missouri Baptist center is accused of trying to arrange sex with a dog using an ad on Craigslist.
The Columbia Tribune reports Jerald Hill of Boone County was arrested Tuesday and charged with attempted unlawful sex with an animal and attempted animal abuse.
Hill allegedly posted the ad and police responded to it. A detective with the task force exchanged emails with Hill under the guise of offering a dog that Hill could have sex with and met him in Columbia, the paper reports. He was then arrested without incident.
Hill is the CEO of Windermere Baptist Conference Center.
Hill was released from the Boone County Jail after posting bond totaling $1,000.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Two Men Charged in Connection to Murder of College Student in Downtown STL
- St. Louis Mother, Son Injured in Botanical Heights Shooting
- WATCH: Mickey’s Shop & Gas Station Looting Surveillance Footage
- Shooting Inside St. Charles Chuck E. Cheese’s
- Woman Who Allegedly Tried to Kill a Man is Sought in Lincoln Co
- Gunman on Probation Charged in Sunday’s Shotgun Scare