Police: Armed Robbery Victims Ran to Ballpark Village for Help
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Police are now saying the robbery they initially said happened at Ballpark Village last night actually happened five blocks away, at Broadway and Locust.
Police say that at about 10 p.m., two roughly 19-year-old men walked up to three young men in the 500 block of Locust, pulled weapons and demanded they put their wallets and phones on the ground.
They then told the three to run.
They did—to Ballpark Village, where they told friends what had happened.
The suspects are described as a 5-foot-9, 120-lb. black male, 18-20 years old, with short hair and a dark complexion, wearing a white T-shirt and khaki cargo shorts, and a 6-foot, 170-lb. black male, 18-20 years old, with short hair, a goatee and a dark complexion wearing a light blue T-shirt.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- 140 Frozen Turkeys Stolen from Illinois Market
- Trump: ‘They’re Going to Riot in Ferguson No Matter What’
- Safeguards in Place to Protect Identity of Jurors in Ferguson Case
- How Much Force Can Business Owners Use to Protect Their Business?
- Union Official: Charges Seem Unlikely for Darren Wilson
- Three St. Louis Men Sentenced to Life in Prison for Murder-for-Hire