ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Police are now saying the robbery they initially said happened at Ballpark Village last night actually happened five blocks away, at Broadway and Locust.
Police say that at about 10 p.m., two roughly 19-year-old men walked up to three young men in the 500 block of Locust, pulled weapons and demanded they put their wallets and phones on the ground.
They then told the three to run.
They did—to Ballpark Village, where they told friends what had happened.
The suspects are described as a 5-foot-9, 120-lb. black male, 18-20 years old, with short hair and a dark complexion, wearing a white T-shirt and khaki cargo shorts, and a 6-foot, 170-lb. black male, 18-20 years old, with short hair, a goatee and a dark complexion wearing a light blue T-shirt.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Mistrial for Men Accused of Beating NASCAR’s Mike Wallace
- Missouri Rep. Candidate Accused of Rape Won’t Face Charges
- Cancer Patient Beaten in Robbery Still Critical
- Police Search for Suspect in Affton Pulaski Bank Robbery
- Carjacking Suspect Killed by Officer Identified
- Saint Louis Zoo Hosts Anti-Poaching Speaker