Tear Gas Advice Given to Ferguson Protestors from Palestinians
FERGUSON, MO. (KMOX) - Even though there was no tear gas Thursday night, some advice is being given to protestors from a source very familiar with tear gas.
It came from some Palestinians on Twitter, giving advice to protestors in Ferguson.
One Palestinian woman tweeted, “when I used to get tear gassed I would remind myself this pain will pass so I wouldn’t collapse, it Helps.”
She went on to say always make sure to run against the wind and don’t rub your eyes.
There is even advice from a Palestinian doctor from East Jerusalem who co-founded Physicians for Palestine. He also suggested those affected don’t wash their eyes.
Another man advised protestors to keep close to the police.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- New Judge Sits Behind Ferguson Bench
- Urban League’s Save Our Sons Has Some Asking, What About Our Daughters?
- Lt. Gov. Kinder Blames Feds for ‘Incitement of the Mob’ in Ferguson
- Burned-Out Ferguson QuikTrip to Be Transformed Into Job Center
- Attorney: Ferguson Shooting Suspect Did Not Target Police
- Pastor Claims Ferguson Shooting Suspect ‘Set Up’ By Police