ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The Rams are hoping to move up the NFL standings on the field this coming season. But when it comes to the team’s value, they’re still stuck in last place.
That’s according to Forbes magazine, which says the team is worth $930 million, $5 million less than the Buffalo Bills and $2.3 billion less than the top-ranked Dallas Cowboys.
Report co-author Michael Ozanian says the Rams are No. 32 because they don’t get much revenue from the Edward Jones Dome.
“From things like premium seating, luxury suites, club seats, and marketing and sponsorship revenue tied to the stadium,” Ozanian says.
For example, Ozanian says the Rams made $24 million from stadium marketing and premium seating last year. The Cowboys made $234 million.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Calling All Brides: Busch Stadium To Host 9th Annual Boutique Bridal Show
- PHOTOS: Yadier Molina Hand Delivers Supplies In Puerto Rico
- Win Jayson Tatum’s Debut Jersey At Auction
- Thursday Night Football Breakdown: Chiefs And Raiders Look To Rebound In AFC West Rivalry
- Top 10 Questions Heading Into The 2017-18 NBA Season
- SEC Football Report: LSU Overcomes 20-0 Deficit