Rams Finish Last in NFL Team Value
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The Rams are hoping to move up the NFL standings on the field this coming season. But when it comes to the team’s value, they’re still stuck in last place.
That’s according to Forbes magazine, which says the team is worth $930 million, $5 million less than the Buffalo Bills and $2.3 billion less than the top-ranked Dallas Cowboys.
Report co-author Michael Ozanian says the Rams are No. 32 because they don’t get much revenue from the Edward Jones Dome.
“From things like premium seating, luxury suites, club seats, and marketing and sponsorship revenue tied to the stadium,” Ozanian says.
For example, Ozanian says the Rams made $24 million from stadium marketing and premium seating last year. The Cowboys made $234 million.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Rams Looking Young on Offensive Line
- Mets, Blue Jays, Astros Improve Odds To Win 2015 World Series
- This Week In Golf: Troy Merritt Claims First PGA Tour Victory In Quicken Loans National
- Player Style Files: Broncos Ronnie Hillman Has A Ton Of Shoes
- Judge Says No Vote Needed To Use Public Money For New NFL Stadium
- Join KMOX For The Blues Caravan!