ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The Rams are hoping to move up the NFL standings on the field this coming season. But when it comes to the team’s value, they’re still stuck in last place.
That’s according to Forbes magazine, which says the team is worth $930 million, $5 million less than the Buffalo Bills and $2.3 billion less than the top-ranked Dallas Cowboys.
Report co-author Michael Ozanian says the Rams are No. 32 because they don’t get much revenue from the Edward Jones Dome.
“From things like premium seating, luxury suites, club seats, and marketing and sponsorship revenue tied to the stadium,” Ozanian says.
For example, Ozanian says the Rams made $24 million from stadium marketing and premium seating last year. The Cowboys made $234 million.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- A Minor Leaguer Named ‘Mooney’ Hit a Home Run After The Eclipse
- Fan Essentials: What’s Most Exciting About The Mayweather-McGregor Fight?
- Keidel: Will Eight Ounce Gloves Really Matter In Mayweather-McGregor?
- Contenders And Pretenders In AL Wild Card Race
- Snow Cones, a Kangaroo, Hand Shakes, The Best Moments of the Little League Classic
- There Is Still Time To Win Your Fantasy Baseball League