Create Your Financial Plan
Budget & Finance Advice
- Why Bill Consolidation Doesn't Improve Your Financial Situation Think bill consolidation will save you money through lower interest rates? Think again.
- The High Price Of Being Single When a couple shares expenses, both automatically benefit from a 50 percent discount.
- Fight Off Zombie Debt With These Three Tips Because debt collection companies sometimes sell old debt, accounts can be brought back to life creating what some call “zombie debt."
- The Benefits Of Online Bill Pay Using online bill pay can help you pay down debt, manage your money, save money and reduce stress.
- The Myth Of Credit Repair The ads from credit repair companies pop up everywhere. But can credit repair companies be trusted?
- How 'Wants' Will Sabotage Your Budget Buying things is perfectly normal, but many have trouble distinguishing between “wants” and “needs.”
- Choosing A Consumer Credit Counseling Agency All consumer credit counseling agencies aren’t created equal, and some can pose risks to consumers.
- The Ideal Spending Plan Figuring out how much you spend and where you spend it will help you meet your financial goals.
- Ways To Make Extra Income It’s time to think about extra income ideas. Making more money will certainly provide a pick-me-up for your budget.
- Top Five Free Date Ideas In St. Louis Dating and love don't have to cost a fortune, especially when St. Louis has so many fun free things to do.