Affordable Care Act
Health Insurance FAQs
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- Citizens Scramble to Meet Deadline for Obamacare, Businesses Don't The deadline for people to register for Obamacare is March 31, but businesses do not have the same issue to worry about.
- Vatican Chief Justice: Obama's Policies 'Have Become Progressively More Hostile Toward Christian Civilization' The Vatican's chief justice feels that President Barack Obama’s policies have been hostile toward Christians.
- Election Watch: Will Obamacare Hurt Democrats In 2014? Less than a year from now, voters head to the polls for the 2014 midterm elections.
- Kansans Slow To Embrace Health Marketplace In Nov. Kansans remained slow to enroll in health insurance plans in November through the online marketplace set up under the federal health care overhaul, though enrollments did jump, figures from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services showed...
- 4,124 Missourians Picked Insurance Exchange Plans U.S. Department of Health and Senior Services said the insurance exchange had more than 31,000 applications from Missouri through Nov. 30. The applications sought coverage for nearly 63,000 people.
- Feds: More Than 7K Illinoisans Select Health Plans Enrollment figures released Wednesday by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services showed the pace picking up in the state and nationally.
- Blue Cross: Illinois Customers Can Keep Health Plans Officials at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois will allow customers to keep existing health plans that were being canceled because they fall short of requirements in the nation's health care law.
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?