Shopping & Style
- How To Get Your Halloween Costume On A Budget In St. Louis
- Top Cobblers In St. Louis
- Top Spots For Stylish Used Furniture In St. Louis
- Ask A Stylist: Tips For Finding The Perfect Suit
- Top St. Louis Spas To Get Botox
- Ask A St. Louis Expert: Tips For College Style Essentials
- Top Spots To Shop For Your Bathroom In St. Louis
- Top Local Boutiques For Back To School Clothes Shopping In St. Louis
- Top Personal Stylist And Shoppers In St. Louis
- Top Spots For A Brazilian Blowout In St. Louis
The company will reportedly close all 399 stores nationwide by September. The nation’s second-largest bookseller, which employs about 10,700 employees, will begin liquidating stores this week.
Who wore it right and who was all wrong? Check out the gallery and share your picks with us.
Gas prices crept over $4.00 per gallon in San Francisco, California.