Shopping & Style
- Top Spots To Find Bridesmaid Dresses For Every Budget In St. Louis
- Top Spots To Buy Gifts For Grads In St. Louis
- Top Spots For Eyebrow Threading In St. Louis
- Tips On Fitting A Swimsuit To Your Body Type From A St. Louis Expert
- Top Stores With A Cause In St. Louis
- Dress For Success: Top Spots In St. Louis For Office Wear
- Top Spring Beauty Tips And Trends From A St. Louis Beauty Guru
- 2013 Spring Fashion Tips From St. Louis Fashionistas
- Top Spots For Men’s Haircuts In St. Louis
- The Trendiest Boutiques That Opened In The St. Louis Area In 2012
The company will reportedly close all 399 stores nationwide by September. The nation’s second-largest bookseller, which employs about 10,700 employees, will begin liquidating stores this week.
Who wore it right and who was all wrong? Check out the gallery and share your picks with us.
Gas prices crept over $4.00 per gallon in San Francisco, California.