Shopping & Style
- Cool Gadgets For Moms
- Top Shopping Malls In The St. Louis Area
- Best Shops For Antiques & Collectibles In St. Louis
- Best Thrift Stores & Flea Markets In St. Louis
- Best Boutiques In St. Louis
- Best Bargain Hunting In St. Louis
- Best Bridal Shops In St. Louis
- Best Lingerie Stores In St. Louis
- Best Plus-Size Clothing Stores In St. Louis
- Best Vintage Clothing Shops In St. Louis
The company will reportedly close all 399 stores nationwide by September. The nation’s second-largest bookseller, which employs about 10,700 employees, will begin liquidating stores this week.
Who wore it right and who was all wrong? Check out the gallery and share your picks with us.
Gas prices crept over $4.00 per gallon in San Francisco, California.