Bill Reker re-joined KMOX in September of 1995. His duties at the station include anchoring the evening and nighttime newscasts. A veteran in the broadcast industry, Bill brings experience, knowledge and enthusiasm to the KMOX news team.
Bill got started in radio in high school doing play by play for high school football, for a small station. From there he served as News Anchor at station WINZ, Miami, Oklahoma City, and KOMO, Seattle. Bill also served as News Director, Morning Anchor and Reporter for WIBV for nearly five years.
Bill has won numerous awards for his reporting including “Radio Festival of New York” GOLD award for a feature on mentally disabled children.
Bill is married with two daughters and lives in the Metro East. Bill is also active in the American Cancer Society’s “Relay for Life.”
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- RT @KMOXTIAMDoug: Potential legal battle over the New Life Evangelisti Center. Details after CBS at 7 @KMOX kmox.com/listen 5 minutes ago
- Express Scripts to Expand, Add Jobs cbsloc.al/11P20JV #stl #business 37 minutes ago
- RT @KMOXTIAMDoug: Express Scripts continues to grow. Details during the news at 6:30 @KMOX kmox.com/listen 37 minutes ago
- The American Medical Association will now classify #obesity as a disease instead of a lifestyle problem cbsloc.al/17p0tCg 49 minutes ago