Dave has more than 15 years of experience in providing wealth management advice and services. Because of his ability to communicate complex financial issues, Dave has appeared on radio and television stations across the country.
Since 1996, he has hosted the popular “Dollars and Sense” show on radio. It is currently heard on KMOX (1120 AM). A graduate of the University of Missouri-Columbia, Dave is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and currently works as a Wealth Management Advisor at a Wall Street based financial firm.
Dave’s responsibilities include comprehensive financial planning, estate planning issues, and money management concepts, as well as conducting regular face-to-face reviews with clients. Dave and his team accept clients on a limited basis. The minimum requirement is $1 million in investable assets before a meeting can be scheduled.
Dave is married, has two children, and resides in Chesterfield, Missouri. Outside of work, family, and church, Dave enjoys running marathons and competing in triathlons, while spending most of his down time reading history, watching movies, and listen to classic rock!
What would you do if you weren’t in radio?
I’d be the lead singer and acoustic guitar player in a rock band!
Do you have any pets?
Two Shetland Sheepdogs, 9-year old Piper and 8-year old Tucker.
Share one random fact.
Academy-award winner Colin Firth lived in my house in Florissant in the early 70s, attending Hazelwood West Junior High. It was part of an exchange program.
If you could live anywhere else in the country, where would it be?
Winter home in Hilton Head, SC. Summer home in Maine.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- RT @stltreasurer: "We've seen the future, and it's plastic!" Treasurer Jones via @kmoxnews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/cit… 2 hours ago
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 3 hours ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 4 hours ago
- St. Clair County Judge Charged With Heroin, Gun Possession cbsloc.al/16TXfFR 4 hours ago