African-Americans are four or five times more likely to have an infant death compared to the white population. Firearms assaults are nearly 35 times higher.
The American Urological Association now supports new guidelines which state routine screening is no longer recommended for men who are at average risk for the disease.
It is estimated that one in six African-Americans in Missouri has signs of kidney disease.
Developers named the road in 1979. It runs near a burial site for slaves.
The documentary is titled “Bootlicker” and explores the racial tension in the city since Fire Chief Sherman George was demoted.
Heart disease is the leading killer of whites and African Americans in the United States, but not Hispanics.
Rate of disparity for African-American drivers rises slightly in 2011.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- RT @NewsDirKMOX: Q&A underway now with Fed Chmn. Bernanke, ck KMOX top of the hour for details. kmox.com/listen 1 hour ago
- .@SLUHospital Researchers Develop Virus Detection Technology cbsloc.al/19R0ChM 2 hours ago
- .@JasonKander Bars St. Louis Attorney from Doing Business in #MO cbsloc.al/19Sd0OM 2 hours ago
- RT @CBSNews: JUST IN: Fed leaves interest rates unchanged; chairman Bernanke speaks at 1:30 P.M. CT 2 hours ago