“We had so many manufacturers, like GM, move in early because they brought more freight. They’ve never brought this much exhibit to the St. Louis audio show before.”
Greg Damon and Joe Sonderman, of Route 66 took your calls and stories on old cars and memories you have made with them. Bill Lindstrom, 5 Star Electric joined Greg to talk about safely putting […]
Set to the tune of the Beatles’ “Back in the U.S.S.R.” and written by KMOX’s own Brian Kelly, “Back in the NLCS” is likely to light up the charts for days to come.
Stephanie Janczak, manager of Electric Vehicle Infrastructure and Policy at Ford, joins Greg to discuss the latest electric vehicle efforts at Ford and the future of electric cars.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch
- RT @damianpaletta: I'll be on @KMOX in a few minutes with @charliekmox talking about #IRS. Tune in St. Louis! 3 hours ago
- RT @DebbieMonterrey: @LarryConnersUSA joins @charliekmox and me on @KMOX at 9:05 stlouis.cbslocal.com/#listen-live 5 hours ago
- RT @KMOX: 9:05a-Charlie & Debbie talk with fired KMOV Anchor Larry Conners. kmox.com/listen 5 hours ago
- Traffic Increasing at Lambert Airport cbsloc.al/16U8BKq 5 hours ago