Veteran forward inks one-year deal to stay in St. Louis.
Brian Elliott made 24 saves, B.J. Crombeen and Andy McDonald scored and the St. Louis Blues moved one win away from the second round.
Ron and Chris have a full show on hand for KMOX’s loyal listeners. Tonight’s first guest is St. Louis Blues’ forward, BJ Crombeen. Crombeen joins the show to talk about the Blues run and the “Crombeen For A Cure” wine sampling event at Joe Bucks in Downtown St. Louis on January 31st to raise money to find a cure for diabetes. Crombeen was diagnosed with diabetes at the age of 9 years old, and is a role model for kids battling any disease and showing how they can overcome any obstacles. Sports Reporter from KSDK, Frank Cusumano, discusses Rams’ football. Sports Hub’s next guest is sports journalist and covering the NFC Championship, Steve Wyche. Later in the 10 PM hour, San Francisco sports talk radio host, Damon Bruce, joins the program to talk about the 49ers in the NFC Championship. The final guest is from Profootballweekly.com, Eric Edholm.
Keep your fingers crossed. The St. Louis Blues have begun an important week of hockey and it’s not just in the win/loss department. If all goes well, come Friday, the Blues could be facing some of the bigger decisions they have faced all season. Who plays, and who sits? On the surface it may seem easy, but that’s not always the case.
Crombeen, 25, has spent the majority of the past three seasons with the Blues including playing in a career high 80 games in 2010-11 recording 14 points.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- Kerry Inc. In Affton Evacuated After Bomb Threat cbsloc.al/13ZL19h #MO 19 minutes ago
- St. Louis CVC pays $2M to #Rams for legal fees ow.ly/mabmc #NFL 51 minutes ago
- Statue Missing from National Frontier Trails Museum cbsloc.al/1015nzS 57 minutes ago
- RT @michaelcalhoun: Communities Concerned, Criticize Proposed South County Connector « CBS St. Louis cbsloc.al/11JW9Vb 1 hour ago