Charlie talks with Police Union Business Manager Jeff Roorda about possible police offcers’ layoffs; with Actor/Director Alex Hyde-White; with STL County Library Director Charles Pace about tax levy ballot initiative; with Tony La Russa, former STL Cardinals Skipper; with Washburn Univ. Prof. Paul Byrne about TIF’s; and with STL Cards Broadcaster Mike Shannon.
- American Legion Memorial... Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- .@GovernorQuinn’s office has called a new concealed carry plan in Illinois a “massive overreach.” What do you think?... 6 minutes ago
- Just in time for #MemorialDay weekend >> Top Places for Pulled Pork in #STL cbsloc.al/ZdCUIW 50 minutes ago
- Missouri Ranks High on ‘Best States for Retirement’ List >> cbsloc.al/14MBbt1 2 hours ago
- Bridgeton Landfill Fire Creeping Closer to Radioactive Waste >> cbsloc.al/18nzJPr 3 hours ago