Police say when they got to the home in the 200 block of Chez Vant Dr., a 4-year-old girl was drifting in an out of consciousness.
Jackson County prosecutors charged the couple with one count each of abuse or neglect of a child, child endangerment and felonious restraint.
Police say Jason Taylor has history of domestic battery
A Missouri couple accused of handcuffing the husband’s teenage son to a basement pole has been charged with child abuse.
The deaths were roughly equally distributed among Downstate, Chicago and the suburbs.
The Reverend Mike Kinman gives an “A-plus” to prosecutors and police but is frustrated with the criminal justice process.
21-year-old Alexander Nicholas and his 20-year-old wife Vanisha were charged with Aggravated Battery to a Child.
A local man charged with molesting three children blamed “bad soda” for his behavior.
Chicago Tribune report says more than 200 Ill. children referred to abuse-investigating agency in past 11 years did not survive.
Prosecutors said the abuse caused retinal hemorrhages, severe head injuries, and multiple bruises.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Metro East Mayors establish collection points for Oklahoma tornado victims and work crews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/21/don… 7 hours ago
- .@CHRABE has a new column: Return To Normalcy, At Least For A Few Hours cbsloc.al/18gknMy 9 hours ago
- Cardinals: Additional Tickets for Thursday’s Soccer Match cbsloc.al/1a2PCK0 #socceratbusch 10 hours ago
- Spending on specialty drugs like cancer, MS and hepatitis C will Increase by 67% in 2015, according to study. cbsloc.al/14v8mkN 10 hours ago