Congressman John Shimkus
Congressman from Collinsville is optimistic, as it is an election year.
Charlie talks with U.S. Congressman John Shimkus (R-IL) about the student loan crisis.
Republicans want to digest the bill in small bites, not swallow it whole.
With Congress’s approval rating at an all-time low, some Americans are concerned there’s a lot of heated rhetoric going back and forth in Washington.
U.S. Cong. John Shimkus, U.S. Cong. Russ Carnahan and U.S. Cong. Todd Akin on the upcoming debt limit vote…Ed Hilhouse of East-West Gateway Council of Governments reports on “New Strategic Assessment of St. Louis: Where We Stand”…Don Corrigan, author of “Show Me…Natural Wonders: A Guide to Missouri’s Scenic Treasures”
WASHINGTON D.C. (KMOX) – Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords has new Illinois Senator Mark Kirk’s old Congressional office in Washington.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @michaelcalhoun: Sam Bradford and Mayor Slay http://t.co/kr169vpM0j 2 hours ago
- RT @Brpkelly: A veteran like Bob Tway watches video of his swings on the range. And we expect to hit like Tiger. #seniorpga http://t.co/WSV… 2 hours ago
- RT @KMOXSports: Busch field converted for tomorrow night http://t.co/4Eck0yocn6 / courtesy of @MPHackmann 2 hours ago
- Larry Conners Fired Over Facebook Comments cbsloc.al/18iXPe8 #stl #KMOV 3 hours ago