Court of Appeals
KMOX news has learned the red light camera law for the city of St. Louis has been upheld up the Court of Appeals.
“The Senate decides when the Senate is in session – not President Obama,” Blunt said in a statement.
Democratic Secretary of State Robin Carnahan wrote the summary of the proposed constitutional amendment that will appear on the Nov. 6 ballot.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Express Scripts to Expand, Add Jobs cbsloc.al/11P20JV #stl #business 5 minutes ago
- RT @KMOXTIAMDoug: Express Scripts continues to grow. Details during the news at 6:30 @KMOX kmox.com/listen 5 minutes ago
- The American Medical Association will now classify #obesity as a disease instead of a lifestyle problem cbsloc.al/17p0tCg 17 minutes ago
- .@MayorSlay Speaks Out on Sugary Drinks cbsloc.al/1045LNX #soda #stl 34 minutes ago