Crestwood recently passed a law requiring the owner of any structure that housed a meth lab to thoroughly clean it before it can be sold or rented.
Aldermen felt uncomfortable approving millions in aid without the developer having a single tenant signed.
Developers have a $120 million plan to revitalize Northwest Plaza, which fell into foreclosure and is now nearly vacant.
Police say the suspect was arrested after tring to run over officers.
If the trees were not there to stop the vehicle, the truck would have gone off a cliff and landed 20 to 30 feet below onto the west bound lanes of I-44.
First on Gravois in south city, second on Watson Rd. in Crestwood.
Crestwood Plaza store on closing list
Suspected in four previous robberies
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Belleville man charged in sexual assault of a child stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/bel… 8 hours ago
- RT @stltreasurer: "We've seen the future, and it's plastic!" Treasurer Jones via @kmoxnews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/cit… 13 hours ago
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 13 hours ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 14 hours ago