Oklahoma City rallied in the fourth quarter for a 103-97 victory Saturday night to sweep the defending NBA champion Mavericks during the first round of the playoffs.
The Dallas Mavericks didn’t even get to enjoy their first NBA title for an entire year.
Kevin Durant finally found his postseason shooting touch, and the Thunder never trailed on the way to a 95-79 victory over the Mavericks on Thursday night.
Russell Westbrook scored 29 points, Kevin Durant added 26 in an off-shooting performance and the Oklahoma City Thunder clawed out a 102-99 victory over defending champion Dallas on Monday night to take a 2-0 lead in the first-round playoff series.
Kevin Durant was determined to not let the Oklahoma City Thunder lose another playoff game at home to Dallas.
Given their newfound popularity, meet the new America’s Team.
When the NBA Finals begin, most people will root for Dallas because they want to see the Heat lose. I’ll be watching and rooting for Dallas because I want to see Mark Cuban’s team win. His efforts being rewarded would help right the wrongs shadowing the NBA created by LeBron’s bolt to Miami.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Maryland Heights parents who fear their children are using drugs can now have them tested without being arrested cbsloc.al/18f2HRw 35 minutes ago
- RT @AP BREAKING: Medical examiner's office revises death toll from Oklahoma tornado to at least 24. 51 minutes ago
- St. Charles Residents Again Discuss Smoking Ban cbsloc.al/10LOdGw 1 hour ago
- In the news at 8: a tornado hits Mt. Olive, the power goes out for many bi-state residents, and St. Charles flooding betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 1 hour ago