Earlier today, Lt. Gov. Shelia Simon urged Illinoisans to contact their legislators and encourage them to vote in favor of the legislation.
“The purpose of being in a tanning bed is to cook yourself, to cook your skin and make it turn brown,” said Dermatologist Stephen Stone.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @AP BREAKING: Medical examiner's office revises death toll from Oklahoma tornado to at least 24. 16 minutes ago
- St. Charles Residents Again Discuss Smoking Ban cbsloc.al/10LOdGw 40 minutes ago
- In the news at 8: a tornado hits Mt. Olive, the power goes out for many bi-state residents, and St. Charles flooding betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 46 minutes ago
- RT @AllisonBlood: Bridgeton Landfill drilling will have to wait one more day. More at 8 on @KMOX 57 minutes ago