Dr. Ken Haller
“Most of the RSV can be treated at home with a humidifier, making sure they’re drinking lots of fluids.”
Pediatrician: “This is extremely unusual for this time of year, we usually don’t see this many kids actually sick enough to be admitted to the hospital.”
Emergency room doctors at Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center say they usually don’t start seeing flu pick up until late December.
Parents are questioning the long-term effects of an often used laxative in children.
- Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie...
- Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day
- Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary Charlie Brennan's 1120 Lager... Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Kirkwood Police search for man they call "Armed and Dangerous" after a homicide in their city. stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/17/arm… 4 hours ago
- Should Pitchers Wear Helmets? Local Coaches Weigh In cbsloc.al/11km36s 7 hours ago
- Lawmaker: Remove Radioactive Waste from Landfill cbsloc.al/13VS4Qj 7 hours ago
- Madigan Seeks 2nd Delay on #IL Gun Plan cbsloc.al/11ufuLe 8 hours ago