Dr. Nirav Patel
Infectious diseases specialist Dr. Nirav Patel at Saint Louis University Hospital says hospital officials are being vigilant here for anything unusual showing up.
The mysterious SARS-like illness has now killed six of the twelve people who have been diagnosed with it worldwide.
Avoiding the flu.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Local Artists Find Success on...
- Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night Bravo's Andy Cohen Featured...
- Branson Recovers from Tornado, Loss of Stars cbsloc.al/10QYAWB #mo 6 hours ago
- Missouri Social Services Director Resigns cbsloc.al/13GuhWC #MO 8 hours ago
- Church Van Accident on I-70 Leaves 5 Dead cbsloc.al/Z94h6N #Il 8 hours ago
- Metal Detectors, Bag Restrictions For Senior PGA Championship cbsloc.al/12HK06U It will be held this week at Bellerive Country Club 9 hours ago