Missouri’s economic growth remained stagnant this past year.
Creighton University economist Ernie Goss says heavy manufacturing continues to be propel economic growth, with export-oriented manufacturers leading the way.
Growth had been limited to agriculture and energy sectors
Gingrich says the core of his campaign staff remains by his side.
Missouri has gained around 18,000 jobs so far in 2011.
Exports are making “a significant contribution to growth.”
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (IRN) — The Illinois economy is recovering, one millimeter at a time.
ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOX) – In the latest economic snapshot from the Federal Reserve, slight economic growth has been reported in most cities throughout the country — except St. Louis, where business conditions are mixed.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- .@CHRABE has a new column: Return To Normalcy, At Least For A Few Hours cbsloc.al/18gknMy 1 hour ago
- Cardinals: Additional Tickets for Thursday’s Soccer Match cbsloc.al/1a2PCK0 #socceratbusch 2 hours ago
- Spending on specialty drugs like cancer, MS and hepatitis C will Increase by 67% in 2015, according to study. cbsloc.al/14v8mkN 2 hours ago
- Springfield #Mo Won't Lower Marijuana Penalties cbsloc.al/12TPcDy 3 hours ago