A local educator and former collegue is chiming in on the firing of long-time St. Louis news anchor Larry Conners.
Conners has hired St. Louis attorney Merle Silverstein. Silverstein issued a letter to media outlets claiming that the corporate order “is the only reason for his silence.”
Facebook post read: “Hey Madison County Courthouse, tick, tick, tick….boom.”
Real life has intruded on the storybook ending for “Once Upon A Toy.”
According to a new study, most people who post on Facebook are more likely to have anxiety or problems with alcohol.
Deputies used to do checkpoints that lasted for hours, but now word travels through Facebook and Twitter significantly dropping arrests.
Ott stresses that the permits would only be asked of professional photographers, not parents taking pictures before a prom.
“If you don’t like Slay because he is white-vote for Jimmie Matthews because Reed is no different than Slay!”
State Rep. La Shawn Ford, who last year passed a bill keeping employers from asking employees for their usernames and passwords, is now sponsoring a bill to do the same for students.
“[Citizens] have a right to know, and we have a responsibility to tell them about what we’re doing, what’s working, and what’s not working.”
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- RT @KMOXKilleen: Smell that Smoke! A burning plastic, foul garbage smell rising in the smoke from Bridgeton landfill dig. http://t.co/HTA… 1 hour ago
- RT @damianpaletta: I'll be on @KMOX in a few minutes with @charliekmox talking about #IRS. Tune in St. Louis! 6 hours ago
- RT @DebbieMonterrey: @LarryConnersUSA joins @charliekmox and me on @KMOX at 9:05 stlouis.cbslocal.com/#listen-live 7 hours ago
- RT @KMOX: 9:05a-Charlie & Debbie talk with fired KMOV Anchor Larry Conners. kmox.com/listen 7 hours ago