first degree murder
Authorities say a southeastern Missouri woman accused of gunning down her husband did so after something told her to “end him.”
An eastern Missouri man is accused of shooting a man in the head as he sat in a recliner, then dousing the man in gasoline and setting him on fire.
A man who successfully appealed his 20-year prison sentence on the grounds that the punishment in a shotgun killing wasn’t enough lost his gamble Thursday when jurors convicted him of murder, subjecting him now to up to four times his original prison term.
A Kansas City man has been sentenced to 20 years in the shooting deaths last year of two people whose bodies were found inside a burning car.
A southern Illinois man faces up to 60 years in prison now that he’s been convicted in the 2010 killing of a 15-year-old girl.
Clay Waller, of Jackson, is being charged with first-degree murder.
Cape Girardeau County’s prosecutor this week is expected to spell out the evidence against Clay Waller, who is accused of killing his estranged wife even though her body has not been found more than a year after she disappeared.
Authorities in Chicago say three teens charged with first-degree murder fatally beat a 62-year-old man and video of the attack was posted on Facebook.
Police twice responded to a family’s Springfield home the day before one of the residents is accused of fatally shooting his sleeping 14-year-old stepson.
A 26-year-old suspected gang member has been charged with first-degree murder and aggravated battery in the shooting death of a 7-year-old girl.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Metro East Mayors establish collection points for Oklahoma tornado victims and work crews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/21/don… 46 minutes ago
- .@CHRABE has a new column: Return To Normalcy, At Least For A Few Hours cbsloc.al/18gknMy 2 hours ago
- Cardinals: Additional Tickets for Thursday’s Soccer Match cbsloc.al/1a2PCK0 #socceratbusch 3 hours ago
- Spending on specialty drugs like cancer, MS and hepatitis C will Increase by 67% in 2015, according to study. cbsloc.al/14v8mkN 4 hours ago