Utah company says computer failure that lasted two hours Sunday morning could affect flight times later in the day.
Afternoon and evening New York and Newark flights impacted
Beginning in September, most flights from Columbia Regional Airport will fly to Atlanta, rather than Memphis.
Cost of flights more than 100,000 dollars.
Carrier scrambles to fix scheduling problems caused by Friday’s computer system failure.
A majority of flights in and out of Lambert-St. Louis International Airport have been cancelled for Tuesday due to winter storm conditions. However, Lambert remains open.
By Tuesday morning, hundreds of flights had been canceled at Lambert Airport in St. Louis, Kansas City International and at smaller airports around the state.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- RT @michaelcalhoun: These two guys have unsuccessfully tried in at least a half dozen sections to start the wave. #socceratbusch http://t.c… 8 hours ago
- RT @Ackerman1120: This crowd, by the way, isn't leaving downtown. No, sir. Lots of fans outside the stadium. 8 hours ago
- RT @TanyaLou86: #MCFC stages an incredible comeback coming from behind to beat #CFCUSA 4-3! Catch up on all the action here: http://t.co/yh… 9 hours ago
- RT @MCFC: FULL TIME: City stage an incredible comeback here in St Louis, coming from 3-0 behind to beat Chelsea 4-3! #cityontour #mcfc 9 hours ago