As of Tuesday at noon, the stage was 18.6 feet. Flood stage is 21 feet.
It looks like St. Louis might be able to dodge a cold, wet, windy bullet later this evening, but if you plan on driving anywhere north of St. Louis watch out.
Warning affects the Big River at Byrnesville.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 38 minutes ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 1 hour ago
- St. Clair County Judge Charged With Heroin, Gun Possession cbsloc.al/16TXfFR 1 hour ago
- Military Medals Left at Chesterfield Goodwill Will Be Returned to WWII Vet’s Daughter cbsloc.al/16TVmJi 1 hour ago