A new federal study reveals that global warming is not to blame for last year’s extreme drought that crippled the central Great Plains.
Despite its green reputation, is composting more costly than it’s worth?
A Hall of Fame broadcaster is blaming global warming for the increase in home run totals over the past several seasons.
Nobel Prize winner and noted professor of geophysics Henry Pollack weighs in on ice and the environment.
“The odds of having one this year anything like last year are pretty slim,” said Kevin Trenberth, senior scientist with the National Center of Atmospheric Research.
The report says increased precipitation will lead to greater flooding in coming years for St. Louis.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Alton Public Housing Bed Bug Problem Mitigated cbsloc.al/16Tb1Jl 12 minutes ago
- RT @KMOXTIAMDoug: Did St. Louis Police act properly in a recent shooting? Kevin Killeen reports at 5:30. @KMOX kmox.com/listen 28 minutes ago
- Extra Security For Tonight’s Soccer Match at Busch cbsloc.al/16T67w5 29 minutes ago
- In case you missed it: KMOV’s Larry Conners Fired Over Facebook Comments stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/lar… 8 hours ago