A Kansas City high school will begin collecting hair from students to conduct mandatory drug tests.
Happened over the weekend at Hair of the Dog downtown.
Total of 11 clients have come forward with charges against Lawrence Branam.
Sources say when Blagojevich was governor, he was so obsessive about his hair he had a security official carry a brush.
A federal prison manual says there’s no limit on hair length “as long as it is neat and clean.”
Some hair smoothing products use harmful ingredients that may not be listed on the box.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @SCRyanSTL: @kmoxnews Kevin Kileen interviews John Andretti @Prime1000 for @GatewayMSP http://t.co/rfU4lWMEB5 30 minutes ago
- Toxicology test says no drugs or alcohol found in #Newtown Gunman: cbsloc.al/14u0XlR 44 minutes ago
- Is this a good idea? cbsloc.al/13F5dvR Metro Considers E-Cig Ban On Buses & Trains #stl 2 hours ago
- RT @MosbyBldgArts: @scottmosby just finished a talk with @kmoxnews about tornado safety & safe rooms. Link to on-air audio: http://t.co/2Qk… 3 hours ago