A report by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation says the percentage of people who get health insurance through their employer has dropped.
The federal health care law requires almost everyone to own health insurance or pay a small fine. The requirement take effect in January.
The study by the Society of Actuaries says Missouri’s projected cost increase would be the eighth highest among states.
Jones says the appeal is based on religious freedom.
What does ObamaCare mean for you? The more you understand, the better you’ll fare.
Ruling overturns lawmakers’ override of Gov. Nixon’s veto.
A new nonprofit organization called Land of Lincoln Health is taking steps to offer health insurance coverage in Illinois in 2014.
Kinder is scheduled to hold news conferences across the state Tuesday.
A retired judge is suing over a new law that will begin charging some state retires for health insurance.
Thousands of emails and letters are flooding the Missouri governor’s office as he decides whether to sign health insurance legislation.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- The St. Louis area is in the midst of a seasonal outbreak of pink eye cbsloc.al/10M5I9Q 1 hour ago
- How You Can Help Recovery Efforts in Oklahoma cbsloc.al/10M1VZX 1 hour ago
- Maryland Heights parents who fear their children are using drugs can now have them tested without being arrested cbsloc.al/18f2HRw 2 hours ago
- RT @AP BREAKING: Medical examiner's office revises death toll from Oklahoma tornado to at least 24. 2 hours ago