high-speed rail line
High-speed rail and eventually new cars expected on the line.
High-speed rail test took place between Dwight and Pontiac—eventually it’ll run between Chicago and St. Louis.
New station in Normal, higher-speed service from Chicago to St. Louis to begin in September
Trains traveling at the higher speed of 110 mph will cost Illinois $8.6 million.
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced the $150 million purchase of a line between Chicago and Detroit for high-speed rail.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- Waste Water Discharge in River des Peres stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/was… 1 hour ago
- Local Clergy Abuse Survivor Testifies Before the United Nations cbsloc.al/16eXpUQ 4 hours ago
- 1 Dead 3 Injured in Shooting at Berkeley Apartment Complex cbsloc.al/16evmoo #Crime 5 hours ago
- Kerry Inc. In Affton Evacuated After Bomb Threat cbsloc.al/13ZL19h #MO 6 hours ago