Two employees were about to load cash into the ATM machine on the west side of the credit union when they say a suspect came up behind them and “forcibly” took the money.
Wearing cutoff shorts and a T-shirt with the slogan “Bad is my middle name,” St. Clair County Circuit Judge Michael Cook pleaded not guilty.
Judge Michael Cook was booted Thursday from his docket of hundreds of cases because he’s under an unspecified federal investigation.
Senators voted 34-20 Thursday, but the matter must go back to the House for consideration of an amendment that deals with ticketing.
A federal appeals court ruled in December Illinois must allow citizens to carry concealed weapons.
Damages were calculated at $7.25 an hour to resolve the issue, adding up to $7.25 million for victims in Illinois. Legally, plaintiffs can receive eleven times the damages.
A key Illinois House committee has approved an expansion of Medicaid to cover low-income adults who don’t have children at home.
A coroner says none of five men killed when their van repeatedly overturned on Interstate 70 near Vandalia was carrying identification.
Five passengers have been killed and six others injured in a roll over crash on I-70 just west of Vandalia, Illinois.
“I personally feel that the bridge should be honoring our veterans and so I think we need to sit down and talk about that.”
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Belleville man charged in sexual assault of a child stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/bel… 1 hour ago
- RT @stltreasurer: "We've seen the future, and it's plastic!" Treasurer Jones via @kmoxnews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/cit… 6 hours ago
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 7 hours ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 7 hours ago