Beer lovers across the country have filed $5 million class-action lawsuits accusing Anheuser-Busch InBev of watering down its Budweiser, Michelob and other brands.
Justin Timberlake will provide creative, musical and cultural curator for the brand. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
The Department of Justice filed a civil antitrust lawsuit today challenging Anheuser-Busch InBev’s (ABI) proposed acquisition of total ownership and control of Grupo Modelo.
Peacock was named President in 2008 as part of InBev’s takeover of AB.
Storied horses won’t be making the scene for the first time since 1953
Anheuser Busch/InBev to raise prices on all brands
“It was very difficult to get people in St. Louis to talk about this because many, many people in St. Louis had some connection to this company.”
Busch’s departure raises questions about the future of the company here.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Study Finds Music Therapy Can Lower Need For Sedatives cbsloc.al/16TXjWx 8 minutes ago
- In the news at 8: Soccer in St. Louis, illegal videotaping allegations in Belleville, and Larry Conners is let go betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 27 minutes ago
- DNR Won’t Test For Most Radiation at Bridgeton Landfill cbsloc.al/16TKhZi 47 minutes ago
- In the news at 7:30: a protest at police headquarters, Busch prepares for soccer, and Larry Conners is fired. Listen: betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 56 minutes ago