Jackson County Circuit Court
Merck removed Vioxx from the market in 2004 after evidence showed it doubled the risk of heart attack and stroke.
10-year-old Kansas City girl who was found locked in a closet remained hospitalized Monday and faces extended recovery.
Authorities say a 10-year-old Kansas City girl who weighed just 32 pounds was found locked in a closet that reeked of urine.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Stan Musial’s Ladue House For Sale cbsloc.al/10kTxRD 35 minutes ago
- Some East St. Louis City Employees Test Positive for Drugs cbsloc.al/183w4su 1 hour ago
- New Phone Scam Centers Around Affordable Care Act cbsloc.al/10kN49h 1 hour ago
- RT @Brpkelly: Missouri gets a C- infrastructure grade from ASCE, better than Nation's D+. #kmoxnews 1 hour ago