The NFL playoffs begin Saturday. We get a preview from USA Today’s Jarrett Bell.
Neither Democratic President Barack Obama nor Romney held a public campaign event in Missouri since winning their party’s nomination.
Former GOP Presidential candidate Steve Forbes discusses his latest book and the election in November. Former Missouri Senator Jim Talent tells us what he thinks of Romney’s foreign policy address yesterday.
Akin said Thursday that McCaskill “came out swinging” in their Sept. 21 debate. He said that contrasted with her 2006 debates.
Josh Kraushaar and Jim Talent react to Governor Romney’s criticism of President Obama following the Libyan crisis. How much are girls spending on sorority coaches in college?
At least a half-dozen looming figures in his own state party urged Akin to bow out, including presumptive presidential nominee Mitt Romney.
It’s not just party operatives pushing some agenda on Twitter…
He told The Associated Press he’s been asked to run in Akin’s place but says, “I’m totally ruling it out.”
As the world reacts to Romney’s choice of Paul Ryan for Vice President on the GOP ticket, Mark breaks down the news with Josh Kraushaar and former Missouri Senator Jim Talent.
Mark Reardon: Passing Of Alderman Greg Carter, Former Senator Jim Talent, Todd Akin, & Global Warming
Antonio French talks about the tragic passing of Alderman Greg Carter. Jim Talent discusses his international trip with Mitt Romney. Missouri Congressman Todd Akin discusses the atmosphere today at Chick-fil-A and the upcoming Senate race.
- American Legion Memorial... Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- Have you been effected by cuts caused by the sequester? cbsloc.al/1aceFuk 6 hours ago
- How safe are your community parking garages? cbsloc.al/14Dm0SW 9 hours ago
- Pick-a-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity? cbsloc.al/153cW9E 9 hours ago
- Missouri Motorcycle Riders Had Good Legislative Year >> cbsloc.al/11ekXnK 11 hours ago