Wagner cruised to an expected win over Democrat Glenn Koenen after building up a large fundraising advantage in Missouri’s 2nd district.
At least a half-dozen looming figures in his own state party urged Akin to bow out, including presumptive presidential nominee Mitt Romney.
It’s not just party operatives pushing some agenda on Twitter…
Democratic U.S. Senator talks about potential opponents during final stop on statewide bus tour.
John talks about the MSD lawsuit, the Patriot Act and John Ashcroft, the late Louis Sachs, help to tornado victims in Joplin, MO; celebrities buried in Bellefontaine Cemetery and the emergence of the millions of 13-year cicadas in the St. Louis area.
Ashcroft is serving as an independent director for Moyock, N.C.-based Xe (ZEE) Services.
- American Legion Memorial... Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- The Bluesweek Festival in downtown St. Louis is temporary suspended, due to rain and lightning. 5 minutes ago
- Proof That the Steroid-Era Power Surge in #MLB Has Been Stopped >> bit.ly/13T4hE4 Do you agree? 30 minutes ago
- .@GovernorQuinn’s office has called a new concealed carry plan in Illinois a “massive overreach.” What do you think?... 1 hour ago
- Just in time for #MemorialDay weekend >> Top Places for Pulled Pork in #STL cbsloc.al/ZdCUIW 2 hours ago