John Cochran VA medical center
The report comes more than two years after sterilization concerns were first raised at the John Cochran VA Medical Center.
The American Legion wants to hear from veterans about the quality of health care.
VA Center was caught using dirty dental equipment last year
Chair of House Veterans Affairs Committee will join Rep. Carnahan
A medical center with a troubled past shows “signs of improvement.”
V.A. officials says their overall record of health care is good.
Long waits, phone hang-ups, and dirty restrooms among the complaints.
Akin says he is not impressed with the VA’s promise to reform after recent scandals involving dirty dental equipment, and improperly sterilized surgical equipment.
Working hard to regain confidence.
U.S. Representative Russ Carnahan is upset with what appears to be another problem with improperly sterilized items at the John Cochran V.A. Medical Center, and we hear from the man who coined the phrase “population bomb,” Professor Paul Ehrlich spoke with us about what he thinks is the next big threat to planet Earth.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- Confirmed TORNADO on the ground at Denver Int'l Airport. #COwx (via @NWSBoulder ) 17 minutes ago
- SLU Hospital Begins New Procedure reducing stroke risk for patients with atrial fibrillation cbsloc.al/11MLYA2 #Health 22 minutes ago
- RT @CBSDenver: #BreakingNews - RT @DENAirport: Tornado Warning includes DIA concourses and Terminal. Please seek shelter in designated are… 26 minutes ago
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: 2 shootings, an hour apart & about 10 min distance from each other. @michaelcalhoun working 2nd scene @ Madeline Manor… 29 minutes ago