An annual review of the St. Louis Veterans Administration Health Care System finds no major faults a big improvement after years of citations for problems with patient care.
Missouri lawmakers are once again renewing concerns about care at the John Cochran VA Medical Center.
Claire McCaskill began doing confidential surveys earlier this year at the John Cochran VA Medical Center.
Hospital Director says reviews are ongoing.
“Frank discussion” followed by release citing “isolated incident”
Congressman Todd Akin says he cannot in good conscience seek additional funding or support expansion programs at Cochran.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Metro East Mayors establish collection points for Oklahoma tornado victims and work crews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/21/don… 3 hours ago
- .@CHRABE has a new column: Return To Normalcy, At Least For A Few Hours cbsloc.al/18gknMy 5 hours ago
- Cardinals: Additional Tickets for Thursday’s Soccer Match cbsloc.al/1a2PCK0 #socceratbusch 5 hours ago
- Spending on specialty drugs like cancer, MS and hepatitis C will Increase by 67% in 2015, according to study. cbsloc.al/14v8mkN 6 hours ago