The airport said Tuesday that it served more than 12.7 million passengers in 2012.
Is suing cab commission, city of St. Louis and Whelan Security
Lambert officials said Wednesday that an agreement expected to be filed next month with a U.S. Bankruptcy Court allows American to shed $2.3 million a year.
“This is in response to growing demand in the region and specific, direct contact from customers who requested we put those in,” Lambert Spokesman Jeff Lea said.
“First of all, Paul McKee is moving forward with his project,” Mayor Slay said, adding that “Humpty-Dumpty’s not going to fall off the wall.”
Whether you are leaving town for the holidays or planning the easiest routes to holiday events and entertainment, this holiday travel guide will help you avoid traffic, get to your destination more quickly and take some of the stress out of holiday travel.
“The legislators themselves have to get their act together so they can work together and get something done.”
The bodies of 73-year-old Wayne Bales and 72-year-old Monique Martin were found early Sunday in a home in Sunset Hills.
“It is anything but dead,” World Trade Center- St. Louis Executive Director Tim Nowak said.
The plane circled for more than an hour to burn fuel before landing safely
- Flash Flooding in St. Louis 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- D-Day Anniversary Charlie Brennan's 1120 Lager... Father's Day Gift Ideas Solar Plane Lands in St. Louis
- Should Pitchers Wear Helmets? Local Coaches Weigh In cbsloc.al/11km36s 4 hours ago
- Lawmaker: Remove Radioactive Waste from Landfill cbsloc.al/13VS4Qj 4 hours ago
- Madigan Seeks 2nd Delay on #IL Gun Plan cbsloc.al/11ufuLe 4 hours ago
- Soon to be Moms: Would you consider a home birth? Study says they may be safer than hospital births cbsloc.al/12POsUY 5 hours ago