“The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” comes to St. Louis on December 14, 2012. There are some Tolkien fanatics who are anxiously awaiting the event and looking for ways to celebrate this creation of the Middle Earth fantasy. Join the fun, get lost in the magic of the great classic and celebrate Middle Earth in St. Louis.
When looking to satisfy your sweet tooth, only certain items will do.
Ed Martin fills in for Mark and talks to Missouri Congressman Blaine Luetkemeyer for an update from Washington, and we hear from Heritage VP of Foreign and Defense Policy Studies Kim Holmes, owner of McArthur’s Bakery Randy McArthur, Jesse Irwin of WrongOnRed.com, and Attorney Jane Ducher.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- RT @stltreasurer: "We've seen the future, and it's plastic!" Treasurer Jones via @kmoxnews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/cit… 4 hours ago
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 5 hours ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 6 hours ago
- St. Clair County Judge Charged With Heroin, Gun Possession cbsloc.al/16TXfFR 6 hours ago