Reports indicate that at least seven people were taking part in the trip, floating of several rafts down the river, when they noticed a member of their group could not be found.
Todd Combs, 43, pleaded guilty to seven counts of second-degree child endangerment Thursday. All seven charges are misdemeanors.
An eastern Missouri woman is OK after being rescued from the hood of her car near Moselle in Franklin County.
Sheriff’s officials condicted a search
The park sits on the former site of Times Beach, a St. Louis County town that was shut down due to dioxin contamination in the early 1990s.
Prosecutors say they can’t prove teen was drunk when he drowned
Police say 12-year-old Marks consumed alcohol before drowning in the Meramec River August 5th.
Police say Kurt Murphy went under while swimming, Friday night, near the Route 141 bridge.
Environmental Groups Call The Proposal Risky
The body of 12-year-old Affton boy was recovered Tuesday afternoon.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- SLU Researchers Develop Virus Detection Technology cbsloc.al/11LpSx0 1 hour ago
- In the news at 8: a merger of city and county police operations, virus research at SLU, and shootings in Berkeley betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 1 hour ago
- RT @Brpkelly: We'll talk with the #STL treasurer about charging to park downtown on Saturdays at 7:50. Hear it here kmox.com/listen 2 hours ago
- Republican Race For Ill. Governor Heats Up cbsloc.al/11LiotX 2 hours ago