Witnesses contacted police after seeing burning clothes on the sidewalk and a nude man running from the scene.
One person is in custody after meth-making supplies were discovered in an office building on Boeing’s campus Wednesday morning.
Drug agents showed up at her home near Anna on Wednesday morning saying they fielded a report that a meth-making operation was on the Union County property.
John Piper told deputies outside that he was in his bedroom when he heard a loud pop, then he noticed his home was on fire.
Missouri has passed increasingly stringent laws over the past decade in an effort to control medications that contain pseudoephedrine.
Jefferson County Sheriff Glenn Boyer says Brian Smith, 32, is charged with second degree murder in the killing of Heather Beckley-Lewis.
Authorities say most of the suspects confessed to their roles in the crimes.
Several pharmacies in the St. Louis area are now selling the first-ever pseudoephedrine-based decongestant that apparently cannot be used to make methamphetamine.
The Springfield News-Leader reports the Springfield woman told police she might have smoked meth with her daughter five or six times.
They’re making meth in “superlabs” and using already established marijuana and cocaine pipelines to ship it into the region.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- RT @stltreasurer: "We've seen the future, and it's plastic!" Treasurer Jones via @kmoxnews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/cit… 5 hours ago
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 6 hours ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 6 hours ago
- St. Clair County Judge Charged With Heroin, Gun Possession cbsloc.al/16TXfFR 7 hours ago