“There are things that are just downright disgusting that people throw out from their cars that nobody would want to touch”
“Part of that inspection will be certainly examining to make sure there were no meth problems there,” Faith said.
A 41-year-old Topeka woman is charged with picking up a 7-pound package containing methamphetamine from a post office after law enforcement agents were tipped off the drugs would be there.
The lawsuit claims the program violates students’ Fourth Amendment rights against unlawful searches and seizures.
“Smurfing” involves people buying cold and allergy medicines containing the pseudoephedrine and selling them to meth makers.
In 2010, there were 53 meth lab busts in St. Louis County; last year there were 60. However, this year the number has topped 100.
Data and interviews from an investigation by The Associated Press found growing numbers of meth lab seizures in cities such as St. Louis.
Key is a new type of pseudoephedrine from which cannot be extracted.
Several pharmacies in the St. Louis area are now selling the first-ever pseudoephedrine-based decongestant that apparently cannot be used to make methamphetamine.
They’re making meth in “superlabs” and using already established marijuana and cocaine pipelines to ship it into the region.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- St. Louis Zoo's Baby Elephant Makes Her Debut cbsloc.al/12WztDB @stlzoo 57 minutes ago
- RT @NEWS9: Thunder Players Tour Tornado Damage In Moore bit.ly/1a7nXru 1 hour ago
- Today's column: @Ackerman1120 discusses Dan Reardon's interview with PGA of America president @tedbishop38pga cbsloc.al/11cnncw 1 hour ago
- 2013 #Cards Strike Familiar Pose On New Sports Illustrated Cover. See for yourself: cbsloc.al/184N2qh 1 hour ago