Missouri Farm Bureau
Missouri Farm Bureau president Blake Hurst says thieves are actually targeting those big bundles of hay that are left out in fields prior to being harvested.
A FARM-PAC spokesperson said the committee voted on the issue and “overwhelmingly” sided with Akin.
The bureau’s political action committee backed Akin over Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill by a 99 percent vote just three weeks ago.
ST. LOUIS–(KMOX)–Ostracized by leaders of his own party, Todd Akin faces another rebuke — this time from small town Missouri — as the Farm Bureau reconsiders its August 10 endorsement of Akin in the Senate […]
The Farm Bureau’s Estil Fretwell says a majority of county Farm Bureau leaders want to reconsider the endorsement.
The Democratic incumbent and her Republican challenger spoke Friday to members of the political action committee for the Missouri Farm Bureau.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Express Scripts to expand, add jobs stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/exp… 7 hours ago
- Keep your #smartphone safe during #summer bike trips with this bike pouch phone case cover: cbsloc.al/13Yaznj 8 hours ago
- St. Clair County Clerk Bob Delaney Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Claims cbsloc.al/11orCRh #IL @caroldanielKMOX 9 hours ago
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 10 hours ago