Missouri General Assembly
The recent resignation of the state’s Revenue Department director follows a pattern I’ve seen when Missouri’s General Assembly launches investigations into the administration.
Passing the state budget is the only thing the Missouri Constitution requires the General Assembly to accomplish during the session.
The House and Senate sent two bills to Gov. Jay Nixon before they went on spring break that were both pushed by the Missouri business community.
The newly drawn map essentially eliminated the district currently held by US Democratic Rep. Russ Carnahan.
Sen. Jason Crowell says he objects to overhaul of state’s tax credits for businesses.
Gov. Nixon leaves open the possibility of calling legislators back to Jefferson City
House forwards own plan after Senate recesses
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) – The Missouri “Blue Book” could be spared from becoming an online-only publication. Budget-cutting legislation enacted last year did away with the requirement to print paper copies of the Official Manual […]
Sen. Jane Cunningham’s staff says bill “not going anywhere”
Federal money to offset casino tax shortfall
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 38 minutes ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 1 hour ago
- St. Clair County Judge Charged With Heroin, Gun Possession cbsloc.al/16TXfFR 1 hour ago
- Military Medals Left at Chesterfield Goodwill Will Be Returned to WWII Vet’s Daughter cbsloc.al/16TVmJi 1 hour ago