Missouri Supreme Court tossed out conviction two months ago.
The Missouri woman pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter and endangering the welfare of a child. She told investigators she was drunk when she decided to take her 15 month old nephew swimming.
Testimony is over at the second trial of a 33-year-old man accused of killing eight people in Illinois and Missouri in 2008.
Sheley still faces trial in 6 other murders, including two from Festus, MO.
Judge sets trial for September 2013.
Christopher Vaughn ended the testimony phase of the trial Tuesday by telling the judge that he did not wish to testify in his own defense.
Murder suspect captured in Granite City, Ill. in 2008 is accused of killing a Sterling, Ill. man and seven others in two states.
Jennifer Hudson says her family didn’t want her sister to marry the man now accused of killing her mother, brother and 7-year-old nephew.
An arraignment for Shelby Dasher is now scheduled for March 7th.
A judge in northwestern Illinois says he’ll allow cameras at the second trial of a man accused of killing eight people in two states.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- In case you missed it: KMOV’s Larry Conners Fired Over Facebook Comments stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/lar… 1 hour ago
- Police search for missing New Baden woman stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/sea… 2 hours ago
- Are you a bride-to-be? Lots of bridal shops have Memorial Day sales. Check out these local shops: cbsloc.al/14u4YGK #stl 3 hours ago
- Protestors: Police Shot “Un-armed” Man cbsloc.al/10MOYel #stl 3 hours ago